Business Factory 2020
Join our start-up program Business Factory. It is tailormade for entrepreneurs with an international background and will give you the very best start for your business. It can also be a precious toolkit for those who have already started their own business.
Business Factory consists of six modules (school class day courses) and covers the following topics: Company structure, business concept, business model, marketing plan, marketing, finance, taxation, VAT, pricing, sales and networking. The modules are built on each other.
Starting: Tuesday September 8th!
Price: 1 500 NOK for the course series (six modules)
Location: Bergen Centre (to be announced)
Number of participants: 20
In addition you will get:
– Free guidance with business developers
– Access to our digital tool Startup Forum
– Free networking meetings
– Membership in our Business Factory Alumni group
How to Start up Your Own Business?
Tuesday September 8th at 09.00-16.00
- Choice of corporate form
- Personal rights and risk assessment
- Requirements concerning name of company
- Basic accounting, including reporting requirements
Wednesday September 9th at 09.00-16.00
- Business idea
- Business model
Marketing Plan: How to Reach Your Customers?
Thursday September 10th at 09.00-16.00
- Market strategy and branding
- Marketing and market research
- Competitor analysis and positioning map
Sales, Pricing, and Budgets
Tuesday October 13th at 09.00-16.00
- Sales course
- How to price your product or service
- Different budgets and costs
Wednesday October 14th at 09.00-16.00
- Balance sheet and income statement
- Key figures and management data
- Economic relationships in a business and cash flow
- Strategic economic choices
Network and Cultural Understanding
Thursday October 15th at 09.00-16.00
- Network partners and suppliers
- Cultural differences
- Resources for your advantage
In addition to the modules you will be invited to free networking meetings and the Business Factory Alumni meetings.