Business Factory 2021
Join our start-up program Business Factory. It is tailormade for entrepreneurs with an international background and will give you the very best start for your business. It can also be a precious toolkit for those who have already started their own business.
Business Factory consists of six modules (school class day courses) and covers the following topics: Company structure, business concept, business model, marketing plan, marketing, finance, taxation, VAT, pricing, sales and networking. The modules are built on each other.
Starting: Tuesday October 26th
Price: 1 500 NOK for the course series (six modules). Lunch included.
Max. number of participants: 17
Application deadline: Thursday September 30th
We follow COVID-19 infection prevention measures and plan this course in such a way as to prevent spread of infection.
In addition you will get:
– Free guidance with our business developers
– Access to our digital tool Startup Forum
– Free networking meetings
– Membership in our Business Factory Alumni group
How to Start up Your Own Business?
Tuesday October 26th from 09.00-16.00
- Choice of corporate form (ENK – AS)
- Personal rights and risk assessment
- Requirements concerning name of company
- Basic accounting, including reporting requirements
Wednesday October 27th from 09.00-16.00
- Your business idea
- Your business model
Marketing Plan: How to Reach Your Customers?
Thursday October 28th from 09.00-16.00
- Market strategy and branding
- Marketing and market research
- Competitor analysis and positioning map
Sales, Pricing, and Budgets
Tuesday November 16th from 09.00-16.00
- Sales course
- How to price your product or service
- Different budgets and costs
Wednesday November 17th from 09.00-16.00
- Balance sheet and income statement
- Key figures and management data
- Economic relationships in a business and cash flow
- Strategic economic choices
Network and Cultural Understanding
Thursday November 18th from 09.00-16.00
- Network partners and suppliers
- Cultural differences
- Resources for your advantage
THE UPCOMING restaurant owner Michelle Zhao participated at Etablerersenteret’s program Business Factory two years ago.
A new Chinese adventure is coming to town, and the bright head behind it is Michelle Zhao.
Michelle Zhao (37) was born and raised in Kunming, the capital of the southern Chinese province of Yunnan. Already as a 18 years old she moved abroad, starting in Vienna in Austria. Since 2012 her home have been in Bergen.
Former participant in a Business Factory program shares her experience:
– To be a good entrepreneur you have to know yourself well and connect well with others, Eunice Hammond-Mørklid states.
– IN NORWAY they have their own business structure and rules, and it is important to foreign entrepreneurs to learn about these patterns before starting their own firm. For me to find Etablerersenteret and their Business Factory was essential in this matter, states the founder of House of Hammonds, Eunice Hammond-Mørklid.